Steve

Default BMW 6 CD Disc changer

I have a 6 CD Disc changer in my BMW.
It's not seeing the CD's . Is there a common problem?
Anyone have Schematics?
It is a 94 BMW
CD Changer has CDX-M91 (July 1993)

Thanks
Steve

doug

It's a Pioneer product. I assume you know that the CDs go in with the
label side down. Other than that, there are a few familiar problems
with that piece. A shop with Pioneer experience going back a few years
should be able to help. I may be able to advise you somewhat, but I'll
need to know the specific symptoms. Do the discs load fully? Do they
spin? You could send it to our shop in PA if you can't find anyone
local.