Stephen Sank

Default Overstock of Sony, Sharp, Sanyo, Philips, etc. CD lasers to sell

Forgive the FS posting, but this seems the best place to post this.
I have an overabundance of CD lasers, and need to raise money for other things. Afraid I must
restrict sales to $40 minimum, and I do take Paypal. Free cont. USA shipping on orders over
$60. Otherwise $10 flat in USA, $20 overseas unless heavier than that will allow for. I WILL
TRADE PER VALUE FOR PANASONIC & SONY DVD LASERS. The following are available, new & unused
unless noted:
SONY:
(14) KSS-240A (RCA boxed, genuine Japanese) $20 ea.
(18) KSS-210A (bulk packed, so no boxes) $12 ea.
(4) KSS-213 (Sony boxed) $15 ea.
(2) KSS-170 (Kenwood boxed) $12 ea.
(1) KSS-220 (Sony boxed) $15
(1) KSS-331 (Sony boxed) $15

PHILIPS:
(1) CDM-9/44 (opened blister pack, but unused) $90
(1) CDM-9 Laser Only (bulk bagged, unused) $45
(2) CDM-4/19 (orig. box, new) $75 ea.
(3) CDM-4/20 (orig. box, new) $75 ea.
(1) CDM4/25 (new) $75
(1) VAM1201/CDM12 (new) $15
(1) CDM12.10 (new) $20

SHARP:
(5) MLP-4 $20 ea.
(2) 8136AFZZ $20 ea.
(2) MLP-9 $25 ea.

SANYO:
(5) SF-P100 $15 ea.
(1) SF-92.5 (Alpine) $20
(3) SF-88 $10 ea.
(2) SF-91 $15 ea.
(1) SF-91 w/mech, new, $25

I also have another box of lasers that I have not yet inventoried, with similar brands, plus
some Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, and others, so ask & I'll see it I have it.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company