Jay Hennigan

Default Source for rectangular connector similar to Molex?

I'm trying to identify a connector style found on an AMI jukebox from the
1962 era. It looks similar to Molex, but the contacts are flat instead of
round and it appears as if the same contacts are used in both the male and
female housings. They are used in 3, 6, 9, and 12-contact versions. A
picture is he http://www.west.net/~jay/images/connector.jpg

Someone suggested that they were A-MP connectors but I can't find anything
similar in their catalog. Ideas?
Jerry G.

I remember seeing these.

Look up Newark and Electrosonic. A number of years ago, I think I
remember seeing these connector types in the mentioned places catalogs.

These two are no the net. You can also call them by phone. They can
give you an email address to where to send those pictures, to have the
connectors identified, and quoted for you.

Jerry G.
========

Jay Hennigan wrote:
I'm trying to identify a connector style found on an AMI jukebox from

the
1962 era. It looks similar to Molex, but the contacts are flat

instead of
round and it appears as if the same contacts are used in both the

male and
female housings. They are used in 3, 6, 9, and 12-contact versions.

picture is he http://www.west.net/~jay/images/connector.jpg

Someone suggested that they were A-MP connectors but I can't find

anything
similar in their catalog. Ideas?

source for parallel machine files - progress Grant Erwin Metalworking 1 August 11th 04 09:16 PM
Drill Press Handle Source Greg Woodworking 9 April 3rd 04 08:52 AM
Source for photo-couple/opto-couple dlnpc Electronics Repair 0 March 22nd 04 03:59 AM
Noise reduction Dirtleg Woodworking 10 January 9th 04 06:43 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM