Default saba video recorder 6069 portable - power connection

Hi!

I am looking for a description or schema about the power plug (12 DCV,
9,6W) of the old saba video recorder 6069 (portable). I bought any
without power adapter and I would like to try it.

Thanks!

Jimmy

Power Washer Connection To Mains Supply Stuart UK diy 8 May 25th 04 05:33 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
Computer power supply compatiility My father's son Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 04 11:13 PM
Video camera to portable TV Paul Electronics Repair 15 November 11th 03 09:42 AM
HELP tuning video belmont5 UK diy 8 September 28th 03 06:56 PM