mattia_curto

Default Transistor replacement

Hy, i've to repair an instrument with a broken tip74 transistor.

I don't find it because is obsolete, is there any possible replacement?

Rifleman

Hi!

TIP74 is a PNP transistor, checkout the suffix on your TIP74 A to C.
If not any suffix BD250C will do. Hopefully you got space enough beacause
BD250 is slightly bigger than TIP74 I think.

Bjorn

"mattia_curto" skrev i meddelandet
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
Hy, i've to repair an instrument with a broken tip74 transistor.

I don't find it because is obsolete, is there any possible replacement?

mattia_curto

My transistor in only tip74 without suffix.
I've some space fortunately...i'll try...

mattia_curto

It's possible to replace it with a BD910?

Rifleman

Hi again!

My simplified data sheet on BD910 doesn't tell everything but seem to me a
"not to bad choice"
Since I don't know for sure someone else might be able to spread some light.
It depends in what configuration your TIP74 is used.
Hopefully someone can comment on this, this is all I can tell right now.

Bjorn

"mattia_curto" skrev i meddelandet
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
It's possible to replace it with a BD910?

mattia_curto

Thanks a lot!
Greetings from italy.