Default Mitsubishi TS-5089 good OSD no video

Hi all. I have here a Mits TS-5089 tv. 1996 model. Shows OSD info, menu and
such. Has good sound. No regular picture though. I trace video in to Video
board connector GP pin 2. Goes many places on this board. Doesn't come back
out. There are 3 video out lines, best I can tell, no print, but they come
out of GP pins 4, 6 and 8, and goes to video output connector from main
board to tubes. They all come from IC201, a surface mount chip with 80 tiny
pins. Scoping this area while running is no easy task, as this board is
tucked between another board and flyback, and Mits doesn't give a lot of
cable stretch.

Anyway, what I ask is this. Anyone have any insights on this board, common
failures, etc? The board number is 210A71701 and has G13 marked near GP
connector.

Thanks much,

Danny

Coolness. I'll give that a shot. I know older mits were awful about caps.
Got a 35 inch chassis to recap this week as well. Lots of leakers on it.
Reckon this one isn't immune from that too.

Cheers, Danny