KILOWATT

Default seeking appliance repair newsgroup(s) (sorry to be off-topic)

Hi everyones...thanks to read. Since this newsgroup is seriously used and
there's many technical contributors, it's the only place i think i could get
help. I won't ask support for a problem i have with my dryer but i would
like to know if someone knows a good forum about appliances repair. the
only one i know is pdaxs.services.appliance
It used to be a good place, but now it's only a place for unrelated ads and
other similar bull.....
TIA

--
Alain(alias:Kilowatt)
Montréal Québec

NSM

"KILOWATT" wrote in message
| Hi everyones...thanks to read. Since this newsgroup is seriously used and
| there's many technical contributors, it's the only place i think i could
get
| help. I won't ask support for a problem i have with my dryer but i would
| like to know if someone knows a good forum about appliances repair. the
| only one i know is pdaxs.services.appliance
| It used to be a good place, but now it's only a place for unrelated ads
and
| other similar bull.....

Clothes or hair?

Electric or gas?

Vêtements ou cheveux?

Électrique ou gaz?

James Sweet

"KILOWATT" wrote in message
Hi everyones...thanks to read. Since this newsgroup is seriously used and
there's many technical contributors, it's the only place i think i could

get
help. I won't ask support for a problem i have with my dryer but i would
like to know if someone knows a good forum about appliances repair. the
only one i know is pdaxs.services.appliance
It used to be a good place, but now it's only a place for unrelated ads

and
other similar bull.....
TIA

Just ask here, there's plenty of people who can help you, many of us repair
major appliances as well.

Chaos Master

This is KILOWATT for forever:
Hi everyones...thanks to read. Since this newsgroup is seriously used and
there's many technical contributors, it's the only place i think i could get
help. I won't ask support for a problem i have with my dryer but i would
like to know if someone knows a good forum about appliances repair. the
only one i know is pdaxs.services.appliance
It used to be a good place, but now it's only a place for unrelated ads and
other similar bull.....
TIA

alt.home.repair?

--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"Now: the 2-bit processor, with instructions:
1. NOP - does nothing, increase PC.
2. HLT - does nothing, doesn't increase PC
3. MMX - enter Pentium(r) emulation mode; increase PC
4. LCK - before MMX: NOP ; after MMX: executes F0 0F C7 C8 "

NP (Winamp): Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails to Orion
Sam Goldwasser

Chaos Master writes:

This is KILOWATT for forever:
Hi everyones...thanks to read. Since this newsgroup is seriously used and
there's many technical contributors, it's the only place i think i could get
help. I won't ask support for a problem i have with my dryer but i would
like to know if someone knows a good forum about appliances repair. the
only one i know is pdaxs.services.appliance
It used to be a good place, but now it's only a place for unrelated ads and
other similar bull.....
TIA

alt.home.repair?

That one or here.