KILOWATT

Default seeking appliance repair newsgroup(s) (sorry to be off-topic)

Hi everyones...thanks to read. Since this newsgroup is seriously used and
there's many technical contributors, it's the only place i think i could get
help. I won't ask support for a problem i have with my dryer but i would
like to know if someone knows a good forum about appliances repair. the
only one i know is pdaxs.services.appliance
It used to be a good place, but now it's only a place for unrelated ads and
other similar bull.....
TIA

--
Alain(alias:Kilowatt)