Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sidney

Default Anyone repair XBOX's?

I have never repaired an XBOX but I saw this in a local for sale
newsgroup and thought that if it may be a simple fix I can e-mail the
guy and fix it for him:

"I have a broken xbox that has never been opened or modded,Im not sure
whats wrong with it,it loads up to the starting logo then the
microsoft word pops up at the bottom.I tried to reboot about 30 times
and once it went straight to the clock settings.I don't know maybe its
still good to mod or someone deals with xboxs can work out a trade
plus cash for a working machine?Email if you have an idea.Thanks"

I tried to look up repair tips at the below XBOX dedicated repair
sites but did not find any tips for this problem:

http://gameconsolerepair.com
http://www.lnkworld.com/xbox.shtml
http://www.megagames.com/console/console.shtml
http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Repairs/repairs.htm

Sidney

My Yahoo email account can hold 250 MB of data
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/May02/May18.html
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/SonyAudMod.html