n.nazzia(togliledueennemettidueemme)

Default Please, help with Minolta CF911P service cable.

Hi to all, my name is Marco and I'writing from Italy.
I just bought an used Minolta CF 911P color printer (A3 fullcolor) at a
very low price (They are old...), but I need an unlock service...
The problem: this service would cost me more than the price I bought the
printer!

Is there any good fellow who can tell me the pin disposition for the
service cable (from ADF to Rs232-ttl converter).
The original part number is 4119-7833-01, but they don't sell to anyone
not serviceman...

More, if someone (maybe closing/retiring?) wishes to sell this cable and
even the black box converter (4119-IC15-6A part number), give me a call
and we can bargain...

To answer me directly, just substitute the n's in my mail address with m's

Thanks,

Marco
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.nazzia(togliledueennemettidueemme)
Hi to all, my name is Marco and I'writing from Italy.
I just bought an used Minolta CF 911P color printer (A3 fullcolor) at a
very low price (They are old...), but I need an unlock service...
The problem: this service would cost me more than the price I bought the
printer!

Is there any good fellow who can tell me the pin disposition for the
service cable (from ADF to Rs232-ttl converter).
The original part number is 4119-7833-01, but they don't sell to anyone
not serviceman...

More, if someone (maybe closing/retiring?) wishes to sell this cable and
even the black box converter (4119-IC15-6A part number), give me a call
and we can bargain...

To answer me directly, just substitute the n's in my mail address with m's

Thanks,

Marco
I build these cables Minolta Sells them for $1400.00 US Dollars
I charge $500.00 US Dollars email me at replace the * with an a in the address