DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Please, help with Minolta CF911P service cable. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/81289-please-help-minolta-cf911p-service-cable.html)

n.nazzia(togliledueennemettidueemme) December 11th 04 03:38 PM

Please, help with Minolta CF911P service cable.

Hi to all, my name is Marco and I'writing from Italy.
I just bought an used Minolta CF 911P color printer (A3 fullcolor) at a
very low price (They are old...), but I need an unlock service...
The problem: this service would cost me more than the price I bought the
printer!

Is there any good fellow who can tell me the pin disposition for the
service cable (from ADF to Rs232-ttl converter).
The original part number is 4119-7833-01, but they don't sell to anyone
not serviceman...

More, if someone (maybe closing/retiring?) wishes to sell this cable and
even the black box converter (4119-IC15-6A part number), give me a call
and we can bargain...

To answer me directly, just substitute the n's in my mail address with m's

Thanks,

Marco

Bazal December 29th 04 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n.nazzia(togliledueennemettidueemme)
Hi to all, my name is Marco and I'writing from Italy.
I just bought an used Minolta CF 911P color printer (A3 fullcolor) at a
very low price (They are old...), but I need an unlock service...
The problem: this service would cost me more than the price I bought the
printer!

Is there any good fellow who can tell me the pin disposition for the
service cable (from ADF to Rs232-ttl converter).
The original part number is 4119-7833-01, but they don't sell to anyone
not serviceman...

More, if someone (maybe closing/retiring?) wishes to sell this cable and
even the black box converter (4119-IC15-6A part number), give me a call
and we can bargain...

To answer me directly, just substitute the n's in my mail address with m's

Thanks,

Marco

I build these cables Minolta Sells them for $1400.00 US Dollars
I charge $500.00 US Dollars email me at replace the * with an a in the address