Default copying a cd service manual

We went to make a backup copy of a Rca Service manual on cdrom so we
could send a copy with our inhome tech and keep our original in safe
keeping at the store..found out it is apparently copyprotected..is
there any way around this? I'm guessing not.

Rheilly Phoull

wrote in message
ups.com...
We went to make a backup copy of a Rca Service manual on cdrom so we
could send a copy with our inhome tech and keep our original in safe
keeping at the store..found out it is apparently copyprotected..is
there any way around this? I'm guessing not.

Have you tried 'cloneCD' or 'blindcopy' etc ??

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

Robotron Tom

Rheilly Phoull stated:

wrote in message
ups.com...
We went to make a backup copy of a Rca Service manual on cdrom so we
could send a copy with our inhome tech and keep our original in safe
keeping at the store..found out it is apparently copyprotected..is
there any way around this? I'm guessing not.

Have you tried 'cloneCD' or 'blindcopy' etc ??

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

I can usually get around copy protection with CloneCD.

--
Robotron Tom *remove nospam to email*
See the Flashback Arcade at: http:// www.arcadeguy.net

Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral
character.
-M. Smith
James Sweet

wrote in message
ups.com...
We went to make a backup copy of a Rca Service manual on cdrom so we
could send a copy with our inhome tech and keep our original in safe
keeping at the store..found out it is apparently copyprotected..is
there any way around this? I'm guessing not.

Sure, it's easy, there's lots of tools out there to do it.