Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
J.B.

Default HELP: winding a very small coil

ello

I have a small coil whose wire is cut somewhere in the interior. I
believe that to fix it I should unwind the copper wire and wind again
the coil with new wire.

I have measured the wire diameter, and it seems to be about 0.07 mm. I
have purchased enough 0.071 mm wire (45 SWG) and am ready for
everything.

And here is where I would specially acknowledge any assistance: Do you
have any hints on how to wind so small a coil, with so thin a wire? Any
recommendation will be highly appreciated).

Thanks and best regards.

Jesus, in Spain
jbenajesATmotDOTupvDOTes