Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SwankyGirl

Default AIWA NSX SZ-20 CD PLAYER problem

Hi group,

My AIWA mini Hi Fi system model NSX SZ- 20(3cd changer,FM/SW/MW radio,
2deck)is giving problem suddenly.It is 3 yrs old.

Till the other day it plyed very well all my Imation audio CD R s
burnt with Nero ver 6.0 in Samsung cd writer.

Now when I put the same CD Rs the spindle tries to rotate the cd with
"CLICK" "CLICK" sound(atleast 3 times this sound comes and spindle
halts 3 times before picking up speed),finally the cd spins but no
track information or music and the system doesn't recognise the cd and
asks for a CD.

But Occassionally it plays the CDR.

If I use other audio CDs that came from recording companies,the
spindle has no problem spinning them without click click sound and any
halts in between.And the system plays these CDs well.So it seems my
system is apparently OK.

So where the problem is?
In the CDR s which were once plyed well and now occassionally played
too?Or in the Spindle? Do I have to clean up the Lens etc?

Any help is highly appreciated