Terry Patterson

Default Sony KV-20TS30 TV v-scan problem

I fixed it.... replaced a bad cap near IC501... C534 a 47uF/50V, I replaced
it with a 220uF/50V (all I had).
Terry

"Terry Patterson" wrote in message
My Sony KV-20TS30 TV is not scanning all the way to the top of the
screen.
It seems to reverse (see pic). Anyone see a problem like this before?
Where
should I look for the problem? I have the manual I got to fix the last
problem I had several years ago. Any help would be appreciated.
Terry

john

Get a 47mfd the 220mfd is to much C.

kip