Eugen T

Default Looking for Toshiba/Sony parts

Hi all,
I need following Toshiba parts used in Sony amps:
2SK3313 power MOSFETs, 2SD2394G (2SD1411?),
DFMX-G14S diode (whoever makes it ), FMX-22S diode...
MIP2E7DMY IC.
I checked all usual vendors - digikey, mouser and local stores.. There are
no NTE equivalents unfortunately.
Could somebody point me to the right vendor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Jacques Carrier

"Eugen T" wrote in message m...
Hi all,
I need following Toshiba parts used in Sony amps:
2SK3313 power MOSFETs, 2SD2394G (2SD1411?),
DFMX-G14S diode (whoever makes it ), FMX-22S diode...
MIP2E7DMY IC.
I checked all usual vendors - digikey, mouser and local stores.. There are
no NTE equivalents unfortunately.
Could somebody point me to the right vendor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Eugen,

Do a simple Google search and you will find all your components. (6 to 78 hits)

Jacques
Eugen T

Hi Jacques,
I didn't find anything using Google or other search engines. I mean I didn't
find companies/vendors that would sell me these parts in North America.
Please give me some links if you have any. The only local vendor (Global
Semi) who is authorized Sony retailer doesn't have 2SK3313 and FMXG14S.

"Jacques Carrier" wrote in message
om...
"Eugen T" wrote in message

m...
Hi all,
I need following Toshiba parts used in Sony amps:
2SK3313 power MOSFETs, 2SD2394G (2SD1411?),
DFMX-G14S diode (whoever makes it ), FMX-22S diode...
MIP2E7DMY IC.
I checked all usual vendors - digikey, mouser and local stores.. There

are
no NTE equivalents unfortunately.
Could somebody point me to the right vendor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Eugen,

Do a simple Google search and you will find all your components. (6 to 78

hits)

Jacques

Tim Schwartz

Eugene,

I order parts from Andrew Electronics in California, ( phone
800-289-0300, fax 800-289-0301) who are authorized parts distributors
for both Sony and Toshiba. If you don't have the part numbers, then you
should have the model number and board location of each part. Of course
the price might be quite a bit higher than the same part from a generic
vendor, but at least you'll get the right part. Lastly, you might try
MCM Electronics (www.mcmelectronics.com) who handle replacement parts
for the service industry.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Eugen T wrote:

Hi all,
I need following Toshiba parts used in Sony amps:
2SK3313 power MOSFETs, 2SD2394G (2SD1411?),
DFMX-G14S diode (whoever makes it ), FMX-22S diode...
MIP2E7DMY IC.
I checked all usual vendors - digikey, mouser and local stores.. There are
no NTE equivalents unfortunately.
Could somebody point me to the right vendor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Alan Harriman

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:45:52 GMT, Tim Schwartz
wrote:

Eugene,

I order parts from Andrew Electronics in California, ( phone
800-289-0300, fax 800-289-0301) who are authorized parts distributors
for both Sony and Toshiba. If you don't have the part numbers, then you
should have the model number and board location of each part. Of course
the price might be quite a bit higher than the same part from a generic
vendor, but at least you'll get the right part. Lastly, you might try
MCM Electronics (www.mcmelectronics.com) who handle replacement parts
for the service industry.

Tritronics, Inc is another excellent supplier that carries multiple lines
including Sony and Toshiba. www.tritronicsinc.com

For Sony specifically, try Fulton Radio, 1-800-248-0898 www.fultonradio.com

May need to go by model and location number and get OEM parts

Alan Harriman

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Eugen T wrote:

Hi all,
I need following Toshiba parts used in Sony amps:
2SK3313 power MOSFETs, 2SD2394G (2SD1411?),
DFMX-G14S diode (whoever makes it ), FMX-22S diode...
MIP2E7DMY IC.
I checked all usual vendors - digikey, mouser and local stores.. There are
no NTE equivalents unfortunately.
Could somebody point me to the right vendor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Eugen T

I'll definitely give a call to Andrew Electronics, thank you.
The problem is that I actually found a couple of online vendors who carry
2SK3313 (for example, Arrow), but lead time is 12 weeks. The only
replacement that I found is made by Infineon - same problem, 12 weeks lead
time. I'll try to cross-reference datasheets myself, maybe I can replace
them with IRF devices... These 2SK3313 are super-cheap if they are available
($1.50 a piece for high power MOSFET, sounds fishy?).
On the other hand, FMX-G14S high power ultra-fast diode is IN DEVELOPMENT
according to their Japanese manufacturer Sanken Electronics. WTF??? I'll
obviously try to use different diode with similar parameters, but how is it
in development if I have these parts in production Sony units??