Alan Harriman

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:45:52 GMT, Tim Schwartz
wrote:

Eugene,

I order parts from Andrew Electronics in California, ( phone
800-289-0300, fax 800-289-0301) who are authorized parts distributors
for both Sony and Toshiba. If you don't have the part numbers, then you
should have the model number and board location of each part. Of course
the price might be quite a bit higher than the same part from a generic
vendor, but at least you'll get the right part. Lastly, you might try
MCM Electronics (www.mcmelectronics.com) who handle replacement parts
for the service industry.

Tritronics, Inc is another excellent supplier that carries multiple lines
including Sony and Toshiba. www.tritronicsinc.com

For Sony specifically, try Fulton Radio, 1-800-248-0898 www.fultonradio.com

May need to go by model and location number and get OEM parts

Alan Harriman

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Eugen T wrote:

Hi all,
I need following Toshiba parts used in Sony amps:
2SK3313 power MOSFETs, 2SD2394G (2SD1411?),
DFMX-G14S diode (whoever makes it ), FMX-22S diode...
MIP2E7DMY IC.
I checked all usual vendors - digikey, mouser and local stores.. There are
no NTE equivalents unfortunately.
Could somebody point me to the right vendor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!