Jim Adney

Default FS: STK7216 Voltage Regulators

I have 3 perfectly good STK7216 voltage regulators, left over from a
long drawn out VCR repair long ago. I have no idea whether these are
still in any demand any more, but if they are I'd like to get rid of
them and turn them into cash.

The leads on all of these have been soldered. That's because I tried
all three of them before I discovered that they were ALL good,
including the original, and that there was just an open resistor in
the output. I'll guarantee these to all be not DOA.

$5 each appears to be less than these sell for these days. I'll sell
these for that, plus $5 shipping. That means you can have all 3 for
$20 or just one for $10.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA
Jim Adney

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:16:28 -0500 Jim Adney
wrote:

I have 3 perfectly good STK7216 voltage regulators, left over from a
long drawn out VCR repair long ago. I have no idea whether these are
still in any demand any more, but if they are I'd like to get rid of
them and turn them into cash.

BTW, these were used in a SANYO Beta VCR. I assume they were also used
elsewhere.