0o O0

Default yamaha dv-c6660 help ID parts

yamaha dv-c6660 DVD changer

hoping someone out there can help ID a couple parts on the smps board.
the main FET, a TO220, has ST logo, and part # "P3NC...
the rest of the number is obsured by damage. Appears to be designated
as 0125, screened on board.

2nd part, 14 pin DIP on primary side of SMPS, labeled :TY720... rest
obscured by damage, on the same IC "CPCC... This IC appears to be
designated "147130" screened on board. (which has a familiar ring)

No parts on this board have alphabetic parts to the designators, such
as Q101,R109, as usual.

Maybe someone out there knows where this whole board is available, or
has one they can sell.

Any help appreciated.

Franc Zabkar

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:06:09 -0500, (0o O0) put
finger to keyboard and composed:

yamaha dv-c6660 DVD changer

hoping someone out there can help ID a couple parts on the smps board.
the main FET, a TO220, has ST logo, and part # "P3NC...
the rest of the number is obsured by damage. Appears to be designated
as 0125, screened on board.

The only STP3NC parts I could see on ST's website were these:

STP3NC50
N-CHANNEL 500V 3OHM 2.8A TO-220 POWERMESH II MOSFET
http://www.st.com/stonline/books/ascii/docs/7802.htm

STP3NC60 STP3NC60FP
N-CHANNEL 600V 3.3 OHM 3A TO-220/TO-220FP POWER MESH II MOSFET
http://www.st.com/stonline/books/ascii/docs/7151.htm

2nd part, 14 pin DIP on primary side of SMPS, labeled :TY720... rest
obscured by damage, on the same IC "CPCC... This IC appears to be
designated "147130" screened on board. (which has a familiar ring)

The only numbers I could find were TY72005 and TY72011 by
Motorola/Onsemi. I have no idea what they are, though. FWIW, I'm
guessing your part is probably a PWM SMPS controller/regulator.

No parts on this board have alphabetic parts to the designators, such
as Q101,R109, as usual.

- Franc Zabkar
Mark D. Zacharias

The entire power supply is part number AXX47760.

There's no schematic of the power supply in our servicer's PDF.

Hmmm.

Don't know the price, but if you're not authorized, it's double what they
charge authorized shops. Bummer.

Mark Z.

"0o O0" wrote in message
yamaha dv-c6660 DVD changer

0o O0

The entire power supply is part number
AXX47760.

Thanks for the help. Request into Yamaha.

The smoke and fire defineately came out of these.
Don't really want to get neck high into repairing this board. Would
rather just replace it.
looks lke yamaha feels the same way.

In the meantime, waiting for yamaha, (& preparing for price shock) any
one have a good smps board, or non-functional unit they want to sell?

yamaha DVD changer DV-C6660