techforce

Default Space Invaders Flyback Transformer?

Anyone have any of these used, or know if they are making any as
aftermarket? No. On the FBT is: 24D25240B23-185

I cant believe so far no aftermarkets were made up on this classic Arcade
Game! If anyone has a Used working One, send it to me and I will get a bunch
made up if I get enough Interested people. Please continue this over in the
Arcade Game Parts Exchange Group as I dont always have time to check here.

[AGPX] Arcade Game Parts Exchange
http://lists.topica.com/lists/agpx/

techforce

Here is all the Info I was given:

Flyback Xfmr needed for 1978 Midway's Space Invaders video game made october
1978 game no.739 it has a motorola monitor not wells-gardner no. on flyback
is 24D25240B23-185 also no. on metal bracket on flyback is 7B25472A01 also a
no. of 8170 on transformer

Not Sure if it helps? Is the Motorola a B-W Monitor? Even if there are still
a decent supply of Used out there, eventually they will get harder to find.
Thanks for the reply.

"Joey" wrote in message
| There are a whole lot of black and white raster monitors out there and I
| don't see how there's a need for new flybacks. Post here exactly what
| chassis you have and I'm sure someone that reads this newsgroup has a
| working one or a parts one with a good flyback.
|
| Joey
|

| "techforce" wrote in message
| Anyone have any of these used, or know if they are making any as
| aftermarket? No. On the FBT is: 24D25240B23-185
|

| I cant believe so far no aftermarkets were made up on this classic
Arcade
| Game! If anyone has a Used working One, send it to me and I will get a
| bunch
| made up if I get enough Interested people. Please continue this over in
| the
| Arcade Game Parts Exchange Group as I dont always have time to check
here.

| [AGPX] Arcade Game Parts Exchange

http://lists.topica.com/lists/agpx/

Kevin

I have a tested and fully working WG monitor here in Western Mass if
that helps.

"Joey" wrote in message
| There are a whole lot of black and white raster monitors out there and I
| don't see how there's a need for new flybacks. Post here exactly what
| chassis you have and I'm sure someone that reads this newsgroup has a
| working one or a parts one with a good flyback.
|
| Joey
|

| "techforce" wrote in message
| Anyone have any of these used, or know if they are making any as
| aftermarket? No. On the FBT is: 24D25240B23-185
|

| I cant believe so far no aftermarkets were made up on this classic
Arcade
| Game! If anyone has a Used working One, send it to me and I will get a
| bunch
| made up if I get enough Interested people. Please continue this over in
| the
| Arcade Game Parts Exchange Group as I dont always have time to check
here.

| [AGPX] Arcade Game Parts Exchange

http://lists.topica.com/lists/agpx/

Ken Layton

Most Space Invaders had Wells-Gardner 19V1001 or 19V1003 model
monitors in them. Apparently you have a low serial number cabinet
indicating you have a Motorola M5000 series black & white monitor.
Manuals for this and mny other models are available to download free
at www.mikesarcade.com (click on 'monitor manuals').

The # 24D25240B23-185 is Motorola's part number for it, although the
manual omits the "-185" from the part number. The other numbers you
mentioned could be the part number of the actual flyback maker.

Here's an excellent place to cross reference and buy flybacks:

www.hrdiemen.es/indexeng.shtml

You can also check with www.therealbobroberts.com as he sells lots of
arcade monitor flybacks. So does Zanen Electronics (806-829-2780) in
Texas.

Good old MCM Electronics (www.mcminone.com) has tons of flybacks.

Ken Layton
Olympia, Wash.

Kevin

Actually.........
I have been telling you all complete and utter ******** lol
I have a Motorola monitor in there, somewhere under the dust and mold !!!!