Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
techforce

Default Space Invaders Flyback Transformer?

Anyone have any of these used, or know if they are making any as
aftermarket? No. On the FBT is: 24D25240B23-185

I cant believe so far no aftermarkets were made up on this classic Arcade
Game! If anyone has a Used working One, send it to me and I will get a bunch
made up if I get enough Interested people. Please continue this over in the
Arcade Game Parts Exchange Group as I dont always have time to check here.

[AGPX] Arcade Game Parts Exchange
http://lists.topica.com/lists/agpx/