Ed

Default Panasonic Camcorder wont read SD Card

Hi there

I have a panasonic camcorder NVGS4 (I think) and on Sunday it refused
to read the SD card. I have been happily taking stills on it for a
couple of years, and have always deleted them when transferred to the
pc, so it isnt full.

Do you think the card has just died, or is there likely a fault with
the camcorder? I dont have a panasonic shop too close to me or know
anyone else with a spare SD card that I could try in it.

ANy advice to eabowden at onetel.com would be great!
thanks!
Ed
Chaos Master

It was written by ] in message
:
Hi there

I have a panasonic camcorder NVGS4 (I think) and on Sunday it refused
to read the SD card. I have been happily taking stills on it for a
couple of years, and have always deleted them when transferred to the
pc, so it isnt full.

Do you think the card has just died, or is there likely a fault with
the camcorder? I dont have a panasonic shop too close to me or know
anyone else with a spare SD card that I could try in it.

Does the card read on the PC, using a card reader?

If it does, then the problem is with the camera (and I would send it to a
Panasonic repair shop).

If it doesn't, the problem is with the card.
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
MSN: wizard_of_yendor[@]hotmail[.]com http://marreka.no-ip.com