hfpeterman

Default Sony SW-100 ribbon cable repair

Hello,

I have a sony shortwave radio icf sw-100 in need of repair. I am only
a enthusiast and not able to do the repairs. I was looking for
someone who could do the repair. I already sent the radio to sony,
who returned it to me unfixed. I love this radio, and it is worth
fixing, rather than buying a new one.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry G.

If you are not skilled at doing service on your set, try calling some of the
local independent service centres, to see if they will service the radio for
you. Many of them may have older parts still in their inventory, and also
have technicians who can do something to bypass the ribbon cable for you.
This is not like the requirement of a proprietary part.

--

Jerry G. GLG Technologies GLG

m...