Default Repairing a Terk Leapfrog receiver

I have a Terk Leapfrog LF-10 system that uses my phone line to
transmit AV signals from the basement to the living room.

They are no longer available to buy.

The other night the receiver took a power surge and blew out a
capacitor.

The capacitor is unmarked...it's a rectangular, rust-colored "chiclet"
type cap.

I don't suppose anyone would know how to find out the value of this
cap?

The receiver's model number is LF-10RX, and the capacitor is C24.

Just thought I'd take a stab. :-)

My only option is to replace the unit with a 2.4GHz wireless system,
and I hear they're terrible with cordless phones.

There are also two identical caps very near C24. All 3 are marked 2E103K.
Methinks they are .01 mfd mylar caps.

You ROCK!!!

It fixed it!

Thanks a ton!