Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Default Where do you source 35 Amp 220VAC circuit breakers that are NOTin typical box stores?

On 12/17/19 9:39 AM, wrote:
It is like OLED TVs. Better costs more. LiFePo batteries are not
more expensive to manufacture, they are like Donald J. Trump, and his
psychological manipulations. They saw a lightweight product that
does the same as this nasty, old, acid filled ****box, and they knew
that a jacked up price point would be met by demand. He played on
the stupid half of America and fooled them all, and even some of the
smart side doesn't see his bull****.

They will always be overpriced and their makers will enjoy a higher
ROI as a result.

BUT that is what you 'want' or 'need' to be able to relax. Unlike
America and Trump. We need never put a joker like that in power
again. But I digress... again.

Since you brought politics into this discussion...

In another 5 years, maybe Ilhan Omar and Ocasio-Kotex will be through puberty and will be old enough to run for President.

If you are a taxpayer, Ilhan Omar wants you to buy a house for lazy welfare democrats

https://omar.house.gov/media/press-r...housing-vision

and Ocasio-Kotex wants you to pay for her Green New Deal.

In the interim, Pocahontas wants to take the Medicare I've been funding for 40 years and give that to lazy welfare people as well.

To add insult to injury, I can't even claim the democrats as dependants on my federal income tax.

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to lazy people.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 12/17/19 10:21 AM, devnull wrote:

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to lazy
people.

Where to you buy your Koolaid from?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I am about as far left-of-center as it is possible to be and still tolerate living in the Orange Toad's America. Given that its present squatting in the Oval Office is only a temporary condition is what makes it tolerable.

There is absolutely nothing wrong as an absolute statement with:

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.

Excellent example: Warren Buffet.

On an annual basis, my wife and I pay *IN TAXES* approximately 3X the poverty-line income of a family of four.

On school/property taxes: It will be 2042 before we pay back our township for the kids k-12 education. One is a senior partner at a top-5 international law firm (youngest in their history), the other the chief paralegal in her firm.

Neither of my parents spoke English as a first language.

I own several guns. Licensed and insured. And, I am very, very good (for a civilian) with them.

My neighborhood is quite mixed, with (at least) 4 major religions well-represented, about every ethnicity and mix thereof. It is a very old (oldest house is 1649) area just outside the Philadelphia City Limits.

About, for a fact, the only truly lazy people I know are the trailer-trash (no other word for them) and meth-burners living outside Berwick, PA en-route to our summer house. Complete with Trump signs in their yards. A goodly number of whom are, as it happens, on welfare.

You might want to educate your poor, probably stupid, ignorant self on the reality of life in these United States:

https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/blog/fi...tatistics.html

One cannot fix stupid, but ignorance is curable.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

devnull wrote in
:

Pocahontas wants to take the Medicare I've been funding for 40
years and give that to lazy welfare people as well.

The "40 years" you "funded Medicare" did not even pay for you, idiot.

So that money is long gone. Nothing for a retarded putz like you to
claim is getting spent elsewhere.

So I guess that makes you "Lamah****US". Because you seem to think
that ANY of what you paid in is even still there.

Yep... Yer a DEVice, with a NUL difference. Ya got that one right.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

devnull wrote in
:

To add insult to injury, I can't even claim the democrats as
dependants on my federal income tax.

Another retarded, lame **** sub 100 IQ crack.

That way you talk, I funded you for the 45 years I worked and paid
in, you stupid putz.

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to
lazy people.

No, that is the RETARD tea party or misled southern white retard
republican horse**** they feed into each other down at the sports
bar.

Don't see any democrats out spreading this kind of retarded
divisive horse****. Sadly half the country are sub 100 IQ idiots
like you. The nation used to get along before you retarded twits
going to his rallies got the hate drilled into you.

You dumb****s have place the entire globe into the Twilight Zone.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Fox's Mercantile wrote in
:

On 12/17/19 10:21 AM, devnull wrote:

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to
lazy people.

Where to you buy your Koolaid from?

Goddamned shame it wasn't Jim Jones.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 12/17/19 1:46 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 12/17/19 10:21 AM, devnull wrote:

The democrat's mantra is to take from working people and give to lazy
people.

Where to you buy your Koolaid from?

Do some research. Total up the cost of all federal, state and county
welfare programs and then ask yourself where the welfare money comes from.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

devnull wrote in news:PaoKF.269846$aI.33807
@fx44.iad:

Anyone with a real job will have a
pile of cash big enough to fund a private health insurance policy on
just the interest alone

You are nuttier than a fruitcake, and that even includes the
fruitcake some bunch of retards put into our nation's highest office.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H.L. Mencken
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable.

H.L. Mencken
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

On 12/18/19 5:39 AM, devnull wrote:
Do some research.Â* Total up the cost of all federal, state and county
welfare programs and then ask yourself where the welfare money comes from.

An accurate division of Federal Spending.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCy MopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRW PE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 10:15:04 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 12/18/19 5:39 AM, devnull wrote:
Do some research.Â* Total up the cost of all federal, state and county
welfare programs and then ask yourself where the welfare money comes from.

An accurate division of Federal Spending.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCy MopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRW PE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
WA6FWi
http:foxsmercantile.com

Reference to the report for this pie chart?
Nice to see that we are not over extending ourselves in science and education. snarkey remark
How sad.
One thing I never seem to come across is the percent overhead in all these programs....