Gock

Default Orion TV1934A

240 volts got into this set. Replaced P5nc50FP, R514 and d509. Raster is
back and picture but now audio. Looks as
if audio IC1001 is shorted. I think it had 7711 printed on
the IC. Can any body suggest where I might find this IC or a ECG
replacement.

Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 21:58:46 -0400, "Gock" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

240 volts got into this set. Replaced P5nc50FP, R514 and d509. Raster is
back and picture but now audio. Looks as
if audio IC1001 is shorted. I think it had 7711 printed on
the IC. Can any body suggest where I might find this IC or a ECG
replacement.

Is it an AN7511?
http://www.semicon.panasonic.co.jp/d...DC00031BEB.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Malcolm Blackard

"Gock" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
240 volts got into this set. Replaced P5nc50FP, R514 and d509. Raster is
back and picture but now audio. Looks as
if audio IC1001 is shorted. I think it had 7711 printed on
the IC. Can any body suggest where I might find this IC or a ECG
replacement.

I've just been working on same set except 13 in., and number on IC is 7511,
and Franc is right, AN 7511. This one had no audio also, have IC ordered but
not received yet. I ordered it from Herman/Panson. Digi-Key has it also, and
others, but no NTE/ECG replacement.