DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Analog - Digital TV question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/634683-analog-digital-tv-question.html)

[email protected] April 19th 19 01:01 AM

Analog - Digital TV question

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 21:11:51 -0500, Fox's Mercantile
wrote:

On 4/15/19 7:19 PM, wrote:
****ing politics...... Not worth discussing since ALL politicians are
crooked liars. Dont matter what party they support.

Which just goes to show you how ignorant you are.

Your opinion and immature elementary school name calling, means nothing
to me. Come back when you grow up, and have something pertinent to the
topic of this newsgroup to say........

amdx[_3_] April 19th 19 01:03 AM

Analog - Digital TV question

On 4/18/2019 12:33 PM, wrote:
Without going into great detail, the Orange Toad has, effectively, destroyed any faith in the word of anyone in the Executive Branch.

You mean like, you can keep your doctor, or this will cut your
healthcare by $2,500?

It has appointed a drunken, unqualified fool to the Supreme Court - far worse than Clarence Thomas.

I can't find anything that doesn't go back 30 years about Kavanaugh's
drinking, and you call him drunken. Hardly unqualified. Certainly not a
fool.

It is appointing unqualified red-litmus judges as fast as it can.

I have to agree it is as fast as he can, but that is very slow because
of democrats stonewalling. Your Red-Litmus line just means he's not
hiring the judges you want to legislate rather than follow the law.

It has appointed its own (highly unqualified) tadpoles to critical Whites House staff positions.

Just more whining from the left.

Healthcare
The Military
Education
The Environment

And, it lies without shame or surcease.

If you need mo
https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Fox's Mercantile April 19th 19 01:44 AM

Analog - Digital TV question

On 4/18/19 7:01 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 21:11:51 -0500, Fox's Mercantile
wrote:

On 4/15/19 7:19 PM,
wrote:
****ing politics...... Not worth discussing since ALL politicians are
crooked liars. Dont matter what party they support.

Which just goes to show you how ignorant you are.

Your opinion and immature elementary school name calling, means nothing
to me. Come back when you grow up, and have something pertinent to the
topic of this newsgroup to say........

Which just proves my point.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

[email protected] April 19th 19 02:56 AM

Analog - Digital TV question

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 00:10:45 -0500, Fox's Mercantile
wrote:

On 4/12/19 11:23 PM, wrote:
I have an old Realistic (Radio Shack) "Stereo TV Receiver".

You been under a rock for the past 10 years?

Everyone is under a rock. It all depends on where.

Michael Terrell April 19th 19 06:18 AM

Analog - Digital TV question

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:47:31 -0700 (PDT), Michael Terrell
wrote:

On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 8:19:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Michael Terrell
wrote:

the thing is useless.

It still works well as an audio amp for computer sound, using the AUX
input. Sounds a lot better than those so called (crap) "amplified
computer speakers".

This has nothing to do with your original question, it is trolling.

Trolling????
You apparently know nothing about what a troll is.....

But just so you do know:
A troll is someone who comes to an electronics newsgroup and starts an
off topic political discussion. If you look in a mirror, you'll see a
real troll.....

Sigh. Are you really that stupid? Show me the last thread that I started in this group, and prove that it was political. You can't.