Johno

Default Need Schematics

Hey i have an old T.V. Its a Sharp tv model CX 6376. I have a problem with the cement (ceramic) resistor that goes to (A) which is a pair of cables going to the board that runs the CRT. I have replaced it with a 10W 6.8 ohm j of a similar type but shorted out. So i need to get the Schematics for it as there is 247V going through this and i have replace faulty caps and resistors. If anyone can help or send the schematic to me email address it would greatly be appreciated.
Art

Check for shorted transistors and other components attached to the load side
of that 247 Volt supply. Obviously there is something causing the resistor
to instantly fry itself. Sams Photofact or directly via Sharp Electronics
may be via sources for the schematic.