Sofie

Default Help needed repairing SONY Trinitron TV

arri:
The problem may not be in the PS but rather the circuitry it feeds. Be
certain that there is no faulty circuitry that is presenting too much of a
load on the PSU thus causing it to shut down. The first place I would look
is around the HOT and the flyback and the flyback derived B+ circuitry.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"arri" wrote in message
om...
Hi everybody,

I've got a broken KV-28WF1E Trinitron Sony TV set. The problem is
regarded with the power suply unit. I've changed the main power IC
regulator because it failed. Now the TV set powers on but inmediately
shutdowns again. Has anybody schematics of this TV PSU?

TIA,
Arri

Sofie

mo:

He may not need the power supply schematic if he first troubleshoots the
other circuitry and discovers shorted components that are causing the supply
to shut down.

And, by the way, what's it to you?
Are the new newsgroup monitor or what?
And furthermore, how have you contributed in a positive way to this thread?

Dan
----------------------------

"mo" wrote in message
om...
"Sofie" wrote in message

arri:
The problem may not be in the PS but rather the circuitry it feeds. Be
certain that there is no faulty circuitry that is presenting too much of

load on the PSU thus causing it to shut down. The first place I would

look
is around the HOT and the flyback and the flyback derived B+ circuitry.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
Electronics Supply & Repair