David

Default SONY TRINITON TV PROBLEMS

For sure it needs a proper and safe diagnosis by a qualified and experienced
technician in order to know what the problem is. The technician should
start troubleshooting the picture tube drive and bias voltages, the AKB
circuit, all the way back as needed.

There are lots of possible guesses. Were you to do some basic research on
Google Groups you probably will find many of those guesses as well.

David

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I have a 32 inch Sony Trinitron. I do not know the model number, it is
about 9-10 years old. Anyway, the problem I am having is that the
picture keeps blinking on and off. When you put the TV on, it starts
doing it really fast and it takes about 10-15 minutes for it to stop
doing it fast. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Jerry G.

There are too many guesses. The tech would have to start by checking the CRT
emission, high voltage regulation, power supply, and the AKG circuit
performance to start with.

--

Jerry G.
=====

Sony TV problems Iain Gordon UK diy 22 November 2nd 03 06:04 PM
Sony TV KV-X2973E problems... Morten Jensen Electronics Repair 1 October 28th 03 11:46 PM
Sony TV stereo / mono fluctuation problems Simon Electronics Repair 4 August 26th 03 05:08 PM
Sony CDP-CX255 200 CD changer problems Zev Berkovich Electronics Repair 3 July 27th 03 02:08 AM
problems getting cable channels on a sony tv Sofie Electronics Repair 10 July 18th 03 03:03 AM