user

Default Philips TV TP2784

Unit will not turn on. Relay clicks and power LED blinks 5 times. B+ is ok,
HOT seems good.
if you have a service manual, please check what it means.

Thanks for any input.

user

do you have schematics? please, could you check for me how is regulator
IC7908 controlled?

thanks
sad

"David" wrote in message
It means the system control did not see normal start up of the deflection

or
power supplies.

"user" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Unit will not turn on. Relay clicks and power LED blinks 5 times. B+ is

ok,
HOT seems good.
if you have a service manual, please check what it means.

Thanks for any input.

user

I've replaced T-chip and now the power led blinks 17 times. could you help
me find out what this means?
Thanks!

ble.rogers.com...

"David" wrote in message
It means the system control did not see normal start up of the

deflection
or
power supplies.

"user" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Unit will not turn on. Relay clicks and power LED blinks 5 times. B+

is
ok,
HOT seems good.
if you have a service manual, please check what it means.

Thanks for any input.

Junior Member

Hi,

Mine is doing the same thing, except it is doing 15 short flashes of the green light and one long inbetween.

What does this indicate?

Thanks,
Rich