DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips TV TP2784 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44832-philips-tv-tp2784.html)

user May 15th 04 10:08 PM

Philips TV TP2784

Unit will not turn on. Relay clicks and power LED blinks 5 times. B+ is ok,
HOT seems good.
if you have a service manual, please check what it means.

Thanks for any input.

David May 15th 04 10:14 PM

Philips TV TP2784

It means the system control did not see normal start up of the deflection or
power supplies.

ble.rogers.com...

user May 17th 04 02:02 AM

Philips TV TP2784

do you have schematics? please, could you check for me how is regulator
IC7908 controlled?

thanks
sad

"David" wrote in message
It means the system control did not see normal start up of the deflection

or
power supplies.

ble.rogers.com...

user May 29th 04 07:38 PM

Philips TV TP2784

I've replaced T-chip and now the power led blinks 17 times. could you help
me find out what this means?
Thanks!

ble.rogers.com...

"David" wrote in message
It means the system control did not see normal start up of the

deflection
or
power supplies.

ble.rogers.com...

Richard January 14th 05 12:05 AM

Hi,

Mine is doing the same thing, except it is doing 15 short flashes of the green light and one long inbetween.

What does this indicate?

Thanks,
Rich