Ian V

Default sony kv-36fv15 problem

sony kv-36fv15 problem: no hv/ no raster/filiment not lite,but unit has good
sound.. i dont have a svc manual on unit..but this is what i have checked so
far the 12 pin connector on the pwr bd should always have 135v and it dont.
the only voltages present is the 5v standby no other voltages now it seems
like to me, if i can get the 135v line to come we are in business again.CAN
SOME ONE GIVE ME THE PATH OF THE 135V LINE ON THE PWR BD?..i have replaced
the flyback already, any help would be greatfully appreciated,

Thanks in advanced

Andy Cuffe

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:22:46 +0100, "Ian V"
wrote:

sony kv-36fv15 problem: no hv/ no raster/filiment not lite,but unit has good
sound.. i dont have a svc manual on unit..but this is what i have checked so
far the 12 pin connector on the pwr bd should always have 135v and it dont.
the only voltages present is the 5v standby no other voltages now it seems
like to me, if i can get the 135v line to come we are in business again.CAN
SOME ONE GIVE ME THE PATH OF THE 135V LINE ON THE PWR BD?..i have replaced
the flyback already, any help would be greatfully appreciated,

Thanks in advanced

Check carefully around the connectors on the power supply and main
board. Sony usually labels the pins somewhere. Failing that, the
+135v line should go straight to the primary of the flyback, then to
ground through the horizontal output transistor. If you have sound,
you must have more than just the 5v SB supply.
Andy Cuffe