max

Default Toshiba 27" TV problem

Hi
I've got 27" Toshiba TV Model CE27C15.There is problem with sound.I hear
noise through speakers but no sound.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Art

Make sure the set is not adjusted to receive SAP mode, try either Stereo or
Mono setting and see if the audio returns. That not resolving the problem
you will then need to get a schematic and do some in depth troubleshooting
to determine what components are damaged or what voltages are not present.
Other than that you may need to take the set to a service facility.
"max" wrote in message
Hi
I've got 27" Toshiba TV Model CE27C15.There is problem with sound.I hear
noise through speakers but no sound.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

max

I'm a electronics technician and actually I don't have the schematic for
this TV.If you had any problems with this TV like this let me know how you
solve this problem
Thanks

"max" wrote in message
Hi
I've got 27" Toshiba TV Model CE27C15.There is problem with sound.I hear
noise through speakers but no sound.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

David

Assuming the tv set is not in SAP mode I can definitely say it has
some kind of problem somewhere in the at least part of the audio
circuits. Given the total lack of even the most basic troubleshooting
information, it is time to take the set into a qualified and
experienced servicer for diagnosis and repair.

David

"max" wrote in message ...
Hi
I've got 27" Toshiba TV Model CE27C15.There is problem with sound.I hear
noise through speakers but no sound.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sofie

max:
It should be obvious to you that if you want technical repair suggestions
that you must FIRST post your initial and basic technical troubleshooting
results including component test results, meter readings and voltage
measurements and other pertinent observations.
Without you being the eyes and ears at your end you will not get much in
terms of specific repair suggestions.... the more you give, the more you
get.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"max" wrote in message
Hi
I've got 27" Toshiba TV Model CE27C15.There is problem with sound.I

hear
noise through speakers but no sound.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

David

Don't worry about him, if you check his prior posting in Google groups
history, it is pretty clear he either is a very poor technician, or too lazy
to do any kind of minimal troubleshooting before asking for help.

For example this posting, he did not even check to see if the a/v jacks were
working. I'm thinking get real, might be someone who has no experience or
is trying to run a tv hack shop out of a garage.

David