John L

Default service-manuals.net

I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
same.
It looks as if they are based in the UK (check on the domain name
registration), and I am trying to get more evidence to assist TPTB. If
you have been similarly burned - could you give me some details to add
weight to the case ?
Mail to john dot livingston at btinternet dot com. I will make sure
contributors are kept informed - but I can't get your money back, I'm
afraid ...

John Livingston
techforce

The site you mention is based in the USA. Mauritron Services is in the UK.

"John L" wrote in message
m...
| I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
| didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
| same.
| It looks as if they are based in the UK (check on the domain name
| registration), and I am trying to get more evidence to assist TPTB. If
| you have been similarly burned - could you give me some details to add
| weight to the case ?
| Mail to john dot livingston at btinternet dot com. I will make sure
| contributors are kept informed - but I can't get your money back, I'm
| afraid ...
|
| John Livingston

techforce

The site you mention is based in the USA. Mauritron Services is in the UK.

"John L" wrote in message
m...
| I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
| didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
| same.
| It looks as if they are based in the UK (check on the domain name
| registration), and I am trying to get more evidence to assist TPTB. If
| you have been similarly burned - could you give me some details to add
| weight to the case ?
| Mail to john dot livingston at btinternet dot com. I will make sure
| contributors are kept informed - but I can't get your money back, I'm
| afraid ...
|
| John Livingston

JW

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:42:39 +0000 (UTC) John L
wrote in Message id:
:

I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
same.

Yup - they sent me the .pdf for the wrong chassis number on a Viewsonic
monitor. I ended up going through their pay service to my money charged
back to my credit card, but it took 2-3 weeks IIRC. Never did fix that
damn thing...

Dan

http://www.servicemanuals.net

ServiceManuals.Net
The Treasure Chest Corp.
457 East Main St.
Denville, NJ 07834
Phone: (973) 627-8600
Fax: (973) 627-6659

Never had a problem, if they have the serice manual, they will ship it.

wrote in Message id:
:

I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
same.

Yup - they sent me the .pdf for the wrong chassis number on a Viewsonic
monitor. I ended up going through their pay service to my money charged
back to my credit card, but it took 2-3 weeks IIRC. Never did fix that
damn thing...

john

These people are SOLID...!

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Dan" wrote in message
om...
http://www.servicemanuals.net

ServiceManuals.Net
The Treasure Chest Corp.
457 East Main St.
Denville, NJ 07834
Phone: (973) 627-8600
Fax: (973) 627-6659

Never had a problem, if they have the serice manual, they will ship it.

Fred Farkle

Their prices are very high. I sell service manuals for monitors on my
site at http://www.manuals4you.com all monitor service manuals are
$11.00 and are transferred over the Internet. Delivery guaranteed
within 8 hours, sometimes immediately.

On 10 Apr 2004 12:41:40 -0700,
(Dan) babbled:

wrote in Message id:
:

I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
same.

Yup - they sent me the .pdf for the wrong chassis number on a Viewsonic
monitor. I ended up going through their pay service to my money charged
back to my credit card, but it took 2-3 weeks IIRC. Never did fix that
damn thing...

Bob Sprentall

servicemanuals.net is different from service-manuals.net. the company
w/o the dash is great and reasonably priced for a hard copy of a
manual. fast shipping too. i don't know about the company with a
dash in their name.

: