DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   service-manuals.net (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/44011-service-manuals-net.html)

John L April 8th 04 09:42 PM

service-manuals.net

I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
same.
It looks as if they are based in the UK (check on the domain name
registration), and I am trying to get more evidence to assist TPTB. If
you have been similarly burned - could you give me some details to add
weight to the case ?
Mail to john dot livingston at btinternet dot com. I will make sure
contributors are kept informed - but I can't get your money back, I'm
afraid ...

John Livingston

techforce April 8th 04 11:47 PM

service-manuals.net

The site you mention is based in the USA. Mauritron Services is in the UK.

m...

techforce April 8th 04 11:47 PM

service-manuals.net

The site you mention is based in the USA. Mauritron Services is in the UK.

m...

JW April 9th 04 03:06 PM

service-manuals.net

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:42:39 +0000 (UTC) John L
wrote in Message id:
:

I have just had a bad experience with this outfit (took the money -
didn't deliver). I see that other folk in this group may have had the
same.

Yup - they sent me the .pdf for the wrong chassis number on a Viewsonic
monitor. I ended up going through their pay service to my money charged
back to my credit card, but it took 2-3 weeks IIRC. Never did fix that
damn thing...

Dan April 10th 04 08:41 PM

service-manuals.net

http://www.servicemanuals.net

ServiceManuals.Net
The Treasure Chest Corp.
457 East Main St.
Denville, NJ 07834
Phone: (973) 627-8600
Fax: (973) 627-6659

Never had a problem, if they have the serice manual, they will ship it.

:

john April 10th 04 09:18 PM

service-manuals.net

These people are SOLID...!

kip

--
om...

Fred Farkle May 25th 04 09:37 PM

service-manuals.net

Their prices are very high. I sell service manuals for monitors on my
site at http://www.manuals4you.com all monitor service manuals are
$11.00 and are transferred over the Internet. Delivery guaranteed
within 8 hours, sometimes immediately.

On 10 Apr 2004 12:41:40 -0700,
(Dan) babbled:

:

Bob Sprentall May 27th 04 03:22 AM

service-manuals.net

servicemanuals.net is different from service-manuals.net. the company
w/o the dash is great and reasonably priced for a hard copy of a
manual. fast shipping too. i don't know about the company with a
dash in their name.

:

Fred Farkle May 27th 04 04:35 PM

service-manuals.net

http://www.manuals4you.com

On 26 May 2004 19:22:18 -0700, (Bob Sprentall)
babbled:

: