Tuko

Default DEll 1626HT (1600HS)-- fuzzy

Picture seems fuzzy vertically (oscillating or something)
It comes and goes randomly. I checked the vertical
drive signals with scope nothing unusual. Could it be
that CRT is leeaking? If it's the case how do I confirm it?
Any idea?

Thanks

Jerry G.

There is most likely a fault in the scan amplifiers, and power supply.
Commonly the electrolytic caps around these areas can cause this type of
fault. You would have to use a scope, and follow up according to the service
manual in order resolve this yourself. If the monitor is worth investing in,
you would have to give it out for service, unless you have the resources,
and training to do this type of work.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG