Owen Marshall

Default Magnavox problems, need help :)

So, it is bulky item pickup week in our town I found a Magnavox
TV thrown out, and it is huge. I plugged it in, and found that the
picture waved and waved...

When I came back to plug it in again, the problem changed. Now, I have
one horizontal line going through the center.

I have read a FAQ on this, and have managed to turn the brightness down.
On full brightness it resembles a lazer ;-)

What problems should I look at? Where should I start?

Thanks a million!

-o

Jerry G.

Vertical section failure, power supply, and horiz scan problems. Be prepared
to invest some good money in the set. This is probably why it was in the
disposal heap!

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG