Jerry G.

Default Magnavox problems, need help :)

Vertical section failure, power supply, and horiz scan problems. Be prepared
to invest some good money in the set. This is probably why it was in the
disposal heap!

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Owen Marshall" wrote in message
So, it is bulky item pickup week in our town I found a Magnavox
TV thrown out, and it is huge. I plugged it in, and found that the
picture waved and waved...

When I came back to plug it in again, the problem changed. Now, I have
one horizontal line going through the center.

I have read a FAQ on this, and have managed to turn the brightness down.
On full brightness it resembles a lazer ;-)

What problems should I look at? Where should I start?

Thanks a million!

-o