Chaos Master

Default PROSCAN PS60682/PKT171ACC

No B.O. número , de 17 Mar 2004
20:04:31 -0800, consta que TOM escreveu no sci.electronics.repair :
THIS UNIT WILL NOT POWER UP WHEN YOU PUSH THE POWER BUTTON THE BUTTON
LIGHTS UP 3 OR4 TIMES THEN GOES OUT ANY SUGGESTIONS

Fix your CAPS LOCK key. This won't solve the problem with your TV but...

--
Chaos Master® - Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
irc.brasnet.org - #xlinuxnews and #poa
BWL

I fixed one of these very recently; what a PIA!!! First the H.V. block was
shorted; it took over six months to get one (nationwide backorder), then the
pincushion drive FET was shorted, causing no pic correction or width control,
then all three CRT's were leaky, and finally, for some still unknown reason,
the audio circuit would not play through the internal speakers, until after I
had reset the internal/external menu setting several times (stuck relay?). Man
I hope I never see another one of these monsters.
john

Thats one horrible chassis..

kip