Roger A

Default Display dead, Panasonic NV-HD100

Hello all!

My Panasonic NV-HD100 VHS Nicam stereo video has worked well since I bought
it.
But recently the main display was completely black.
The video works, but the display is dead. Not too funny... Please help!

I have disassembled and the display unit "BJ100GK, P/N VSL0276-B" is mounted
on a circuit board on the frony of the video. On the board it is written
"REF NO. 7500 series" . Also "VEP 07703" is noticed on the board surface.

Is the problem in any driver circuit, or do you think it's the display unit
which is worn ?

Anyone who's got ideas, or maybe a working sparepart in the junkbox is very
welcome to send a reply!

Thanks in advance!

/Roger A. in Sweden.

Nigel

"Roger A" wrote in
:

Hello all!

My Panasonic NV-HD100 VHS Nicam stereo video has worked well since I
bought it.
But recently the main display was completely black.
The video works, but the display is dead. Not too funny... Please
help!

I have disassembled and the display unit "BJ100GK, P/N VSL0276-B" is
mounted on a circuit board on the frony of the video. On the board it
is written "REF NO. 7500 series" . Also "VEP 07703" is noticed on the
board surface.

Is the problem in any driver circuit, or do you think it's the display
unit which is worn ?

Anyone who's got ideas, or maybe a working sparepart in the junkbox is
very welcome to send a reply!

Thanks in advance!

/Roger A. in Sweden.

I'd suggest that you check all power supplies -switched and unswitched- are
present and correct before changing parts.

If you don't have the information or ability to do this, take it to a
qualified technician for a repair estimate.