Bruce

Default Need replacement capacitor

Have burned out capacitor labeled: ELPAC, 2.0 +/- 20%, 600 V ,
28016, 8013. No units w/the 2.0, so uF?? I need a replacement and
can't find one. Help?? Thnaks, bruce
Tim Schoenfelder

Bruce wrote:
Have burned out capacitor labeled: ELPAC, 2.0 +/- 20%, 600 V ,
28016, 8013. No units w/the 2.0, so uF?? I need a replacement and
can't find one. Help?? Thnaks, bruce

Bruce, how big is it physically? A rough approximation of the size
would help. Also, is it a metal can, plastic/hard pill cover looking,
or wax covered cardboard or paper? Additionally, how old is it? For
instance, what is it out of?

Answering the above ?s would help me determine whether it is 2.0uf or
possibly 2.0pf.

Tim Schoenfelder