Majesus

Default Anyone able to tell me where I can find a supplier for this?

I need to replace the heating pad in this motorbike handle bar wamer
set:
http://www.pwccost.com/shopping/endu...gipheaters.jpg

Anyone know where to order a heat pad. Sounds kinda stupid that I
can't find a supplier to get a replaced heating element . I have
everything else already. I just need to replace me left handlebar hand
warmer.

I did a search on google and yahoo on the part number written on the
heating pad:
ELEC-DEER PAT.ED-98A2. Found the manufacture is in Taiwan.
http://superheater.com.tw/
Go figure. I emailed them and I am waiting for a reponse. Hopefully
they speak english

I need a source for this part, or an alternative.
Thanks.

Jerry G.

You should be posting this in newsgroups for motor bikes!

If it is original to the bike, did you call the dealer, or manufacture? It
if is an extra OEM option, do you remember where you bought it in the first
place?

It would help if you put the year and model of the bike as well.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Majesus" dfsdflkjsdlkfj@dsfdsfs(ANTI SPAM).com wrote in message
I need to replace the heating pad in this motorbike handle bar wamer
set:
http://www.pwccost.com/shopping/endu...gipheaters.jpg

Anyone know where to order a heat pad. Sounds kinda stupid that I
can't find a supplier to get a replaced heating element . I have
everything else already. I just need to replace me left handlebar hand
warmer.

I did a search on google and yahoo on the part number written on the
heating pad:
ELEC-DEER PAT.ED-98A2. Found the manufacture is in Taiwan.
http://superheater.com.tw/
Go figure. I emailed them and I am waiting for a reponse. Hopefully
they speak english

I need a source for this part, or an alternative.
Thanks.

Bob Shuman

Not sure if this will be helpful, but I would suggest checking with
snowmobile dealers. They sell add on hand warmer kits that come with thumb
pads that might fit your needs.

Good luck

Bob

"Majesus" dfsdflkjsdlkfj@dsfdsfs(ANTI SPAM).com wrote in message
I need to replace the heating pad in this motorbike handle bar wamer
set:
http://www.pwccost.com/shopping/endu...gipheaters.jpg

Anyone know where to order a heat pad. Sounds kinda stupid that I
can't find a supplier to get a replaced heating element . I have
everything else already. I just need to replace me left handlebar hand
warmer.

I did a search on google and yahoo on the part number written on the
heating pad:
ELEC-DEER PAT.ED-98A2. Found the manufacture is in Taiwan.
http://superheater.com.tw/
Go figure. I emailed them and I am waiting for a reponse. Hopefully
they speak english

I need a source for this part, or an alternative.
Thanks.

Majesus

Sorry I was unclear. Doesn't matter what year or type of motorbike I
have. This is totally electrical, it just happen to have an
application on a motorbike.

I'm looking for an electrical HEAT pad. I contacted a whole bunch of
motorcycle dealers, and they only sell the kit. Which is unfortunate.
I was wondering if the electrical community might now where I can get
a heat pad to replace my broken one that I use to keep my hands warm.
I don't want to replace the WHOLE HEATING kit, I just want to solder a
new heating pad.

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:12:02 -0600, "Bob Shuman"
wrote:

Not sure if this will be helpful, but I would suggest checking with
snowmobile dealers. They sell add on hand warmer kits that come with thumb
pads that might fit your needs.

Good luck

Bob

"Majesus" dfsdflkjsdlkfj@dsfdsfs(ANTI SPAM).com wrote in message
.. .
I need to replace the heating pad in this motorbike handle bar wamer
set:
http://www.pwccost.com/shopping/endu...gipheaters.jpg

Anyone know where to order a heat pad. Sounds kinda stupid that I
can't find a supplier to get a replaced heating element . I have
everything else already. I just need to replace me left handlebar hand
warmer.

I did a search on google and yahoo on the part number written on the
heating pad:
ELEC-DEER PAT.ED-98A2. Found the manufacture is in Taiwan.
http://superheater.com.tw/
Go figure. I emailed them and I am waiting for a reponse. Hopefully
they speak english

I need a source for this part, or an alternative.
Thanks.

Allodoxaphobia

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:12:02 -0600, Bob Shuman hath writ:
Not sure if this will be helpful, but I would suggest checking with
snowmobile dealers. They sell add on hand warmer kits that come with thumb
pads that might fit your needs.

Of, course, if the OP is in Florida , the nearest snowmobile dealer.....

Jonesy

James Sweet

"Majesus" dfsdflkjsdlkfj@dsfdsfs(ANTI SPAM).com wrote in message
Sorry I was unclear. Doesn't matter what year or type of motorbike I
have. This is totally electrical, it just happen to have an
application on a motorbike.

I'm looking for an electrical HEAT pad. I contacted a whole bunch of
motorcycle dealers, and they only sell the kit. Which is unfortunate.
I was wondering if the electrical community might now where I can get
a heat pad to replace my broken one that I use to keep my hands warm.
I don't want to replace the WHOLE HEATING kit, I just want to solder a
new heating pad.

They may not be available separately, it looks like there's not much else to
the kit, a switch and a resistor and some wire which would retail for a few
dollars separately.