Joerg Hau

Default Tektronix 475A, trigger does not work?

Hi,

I'm looking for a copy of the repair/maintenance manual, or at least
the circuit diagrams, for the Tektronix 475A/DM44 scope.

The trigger for channel A does not work; the corresponding LED (or is
that a lamp?) does not light up as it should. I can only obtain a
stable display if _all_ the four buttons of the HORIZ DISPLAY kerys
(to the right of the CRT) are out & I use the "B" trigger button to
adjust ... ?!

Any idea what might be wrong here (better yet: how to fix it ?)

Please feel free to contact me either via the newsgroup, or per direct
mail.

Thanks in advance for any help,
and greetings from Lausanne!

- Joerg

[ xpost to s.e.equipment & s.e.repair, f'up to s.e.e. ]
--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/joerg.hau/