Deke

Default Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?

Anybody know of a source for Sankyo motors?
The capstan motor in my Yamaha deck is starting to squeal, and isnt long for
this world. Only reason I'm trying to ressurect it is because it has
optical reverse, not mechanical.
Any suggestions welcome.
TIA

Peace
Deke

Deke

K-700

Motor is Sankyo part #BFA2L38 31121-A

"rm -rf Linux" wrote in message
What model Yamaha?

"Deke" wrote in message
t...
Anybody know of a source for Sankyo motors?
The capstan motor in my Yamaha deck is starting to squeal, and isnt long

for
this world. Only reason I'm trying to ressurect it is because it has
optical reverse, not mechanical.
Any suggestions welcome.
TIA

Peace
Deke

Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair

I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD
roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new.
I sell single item at reasonable costs.

therepairman at optonline.net

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 02:49:46 GMT, "Deke"
wrote:

Anybody know of a source for Sankyo motors?
The capstan motor in my Yamaha deck is starting to squeal, and isnt long for
this world. Only reason I'm trying to ressurect it is because it has
optical reverse, not mechanical.
Any suggestions welcome.
TIA

Peace
Deke

Testing 3 phase motors Pal Metalworking 1 July 11th 04 11:50 PM
Noise reduction Dirtleg Woodworking 10 January 9th 04 06:43 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
Looking for a good source for replacement motors Lewis Dodd Woodworking 10 October 11th 03 04:17 AM