DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for Sankyo motors for cassette? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41142-source-sankyo-motors-cassette.html)

Deke December 8th 03 02:49 AM

Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?

Anybody know of a source for Sankyo motors?
The capstan motor in my Yamaha deck is starting to squeal, and isnt long for
this world. Only reason I'm trying to ressurect it is because it has
optical reverse, not mechanical.
Any suggestions welcome.
TIA

Peace
Deke

Deke December 8th 03 03:40 AM

Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?

K-700

Motor is Sankyo part #BFA2L38 31121-A

"rm -rf Linux" wrote in message
What model Yamaha?

t...

techforce December 8th 03 11:24 PM

Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?

What are the Numbers on the Motor? Might be a White Sticker with something
like: MS1HU or MSH1u-XXX

t...

Whome July 20th 13 06:03 PM

Source for Sankyo motors for cassette?

I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD
roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new.
I sell single item at reasonable costs.