Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default Viewsonic G810-2M picture turning on and off

Hello,

I have a G810-2M 21inch Viewsonic that is giving me some problems. I'm
trying to avoid pulling the entire thing apart becasue the problem is fairly
simple I think.

Whenever the monitor is hot (running for a while) I can hit the desk and
make the picture turn off and then hear the high voltage kick back on. It
use to do it at random times, but then got worse and worse until I couldn't
use it anymore.

Currently I have the cover off and I was looking for cold solder connections
but could not see any. Before I spend an hour or two to pull it all apart, I
figured someone may have some input as to where to start looking.

Thanks