rocker

Default JVC VCR #HRS4500U: Powers Down After 3 Secs.

Hello everyone,
I have a JVC VCR Model #HRS4500U that whenever I push the power button it
comes on for exactly three seconds and then shuts off with "AUTO" flashing
in the display. This happens regardless of whether or not I have a tape in
it. I have cleaned the mode switch and I have verified that the parental
lock is disabled. Anyone seen this problem with JVC VCR's before? I am
trying to repair this without a service manual/schematic too. Thanks for
any assistance you can provide.

Rocker

rocker

I forgot to mention that I have checked all the electrolytics in the power
supply section with an ESR meter and they all checked good. Plus...I
replaced the Voltage Regulator IC #LA5613.

"rocker" wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I have a JVC VCR Model #HRS4500U that whenever I push the power button it
comes on for exactly three seconds and then shuts off with "AUTO" flashing
in the display. This happens regardless of whether or not I have a tape

in
it. I have cleaned the mode switch and I have verified that the parental
lock is disabled. Anyone seen this problem with JVC VCR's before? I am
trying to repair this without a service manual/schematic too. Thanks for
any assistance you can provide.

Rocker

Sofie

Natinderjit Atwal:
Under the rail cam and slide gear.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Natinderjit Atwal" wrote in message

I have a similar problem with my JVC HRS 9500 s-vhs recorder.
Could someone please tell me where the mode switch is located?

Nat