Natinderjit Atwal

Default JVC VCR #HRS4500U: Powers Down After 3 Secs.

Hello Everyone,

I have a similar problem with my JVC HRS 9500 s-vhs recorder.
Could someone please tell me where the mode switch is located?

Thank you.
Nat

"rocker" wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I have a JVC VCR Model #HRS4500U that whenever I push the power button it
comes on for exactly three seconds and then shuts off with "AUTO" flashing
in the display. This happens regardless of whether or not I have a tape

in
it. I have cleaned the mode switch and I have verified that the parental
lock is disabled. Anyone seen this problem with JVC VCR's before? I am
trying to repair this without a service manual/schematic too. Thanks for
any assistance you can provide.

Rocker