Henrik Koksby Hansen

Default AOpen power supply ....

Hi.

I have an AOpen ETX power supply which I think is dead;
FSP150-50NI(PF) ...

Am I correct assuming that, to power it up, I short the gray wire
(P.G. Signal according to a sticker on the side) with ground ?

Also, there seems only to be one fuse in it - which, of course, is not
broken.

Btw, It stopped working after a power cut.

/Henrik
Laurence Payne

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:04:58 +0200, Henrik Koksby Hansen
wrote:

I have an AOpen ETX power supply which I think is dead;
FSP150-50NI(PF) ...

Am I correct assuming that, to power it up, I short the gray wire
(P.G. Signal according to a sticker on the side) with ground ?

Also, there seems only to be one fuse in it - which, of course, is not
broken.

Btw, It stopped working after a power cut.

Some psu won't start unless they are given a load to run.

Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Sony KV-2782R and 2785R, power supply problems. Michael Parker Electronics Repair 1 October 23rd 03 08:56 AM
ATX power supply for use outside of computer case. Neil Jackson Electronics Repair 10 September 17th 03 02:49 AM
6V Power supply in 9V speakers Nick Morgan Electronics 1 September 3rd 03 10:36 PM
REQ: schematic for Apex AD1500 power supply Impmon Electronics Repair 1 August 31st 03 01:12 PM